What is the Kuwait Airways Flight Change Policy?
Passengers often need to change their flights at Kuwait Airways for unavoidable reasons. But it will be helpful if you read the Kuwait Airways change flight policy mentioned below before changing your flight to see the policy rules applicable to your current situation.
- According to the policy, you can change your flight at Kuwait Airways if you have booked it through their website, call centres, or booking offices.
- If you have reserved your flight through a travel agent/ third party, you must contact the same for changing your flight.
- The policy covers both the refundable and non-refundable fares at Kuwait Airways.
- You are required to pay the flight change fees along with the difference in fare to change the Kuwait Airways flight.
- The next flight date should be within one year of the original booking date.
- You must request that Kuwait Airways change flight policy at least 24 hours before the flight’s departure. These changes can only be made by the passenger whose name the booking is made or by the one who paid for the booking.
What is the Kuwait Airways Change Booking Policy?
If you have an existing booking with Kuwait Airways and want to know about the Kuwait Airways change booking policy, go through the points below for a clear idea and conveniently change the booking.
- Kuwait Airways Change Booking policy applies only to the unused portion of the ticket.
- You can change your booking only by calling a Kuwait Airways representative if your tickets include supplementary services such as hotel bookings, car rentals, etc.
- It has to be considered that some specific changes may not result in a change in fares. Other changes, such as a change in the departure place/ final destination, reversing the travel direction, or changing the travel date, may result in an increase in the fare.
- According to the change booking policy, you can’t change the ticket ownership. However, you can make corrections to the name up to three characters.
- In case of the death of a passenger while traveling, the unaccompanied passengers can modify the ticket without paying any additional charges and can also extend the ticket's validity.
How to Change Kuwait Airways Booking within 24 Hours?
After paying a considerable amount for flight booking, it can be painful for the passengers to pay high flight change charges. That's why Kuwait Airways provides a risk-free period of 24 hours to the passengers but under specific conditions that can be seen in the points below.
- You can change your refundable/non-refundable tickets at Kuwait Airways without paying any charges within 24 hours of reservation and 7 days before the travel date.
- The appropriate charges will be applicable if you want to change your refundable/ non-refundable ticket at Kuwait Airways after 24 hours of booking.
- The 24-hour change booking policy is not applicable to the reward tickets and group bookings at Kuwait Airways.
- The policy is applicable to the restricted and non-restricted fares at Kuwait Airways.
What are the Kuwait Airways Ticket Date Changes Charges?
The exact amount to change the ticket date at Kuwait Airways depends on the travel route and fare you’ve booked. The Kuwait Airways ticket date changes charges apply if the passenger requests a change in travel date, time, destination, or class. However, you are required to pay:
- A flight change charge of USD 200 if you are willing to change your Kuwait Airways flight after 24 hours of the risk-free period.
- In the case of a codeshare flight jointly operated by Kuwait Airways- the flight change charges at Kuwait Airways will be applicable in collaboration with the fare rules of the airlines involved in the booking.
How Do I Change Kuwait Airways Booking Date Online?
You can conveniently proceed to Kuwait Airways online booking date change to save time standing in a queue at the booking counter. You are only required to replicate the steps described below to change the booking date.
- Firstly, open the website www.kuwaitairways.com.
- Now, you are supposed to click the Modify or Upgrade option under the Manage section of the website.
- Enter the Last name and Booking reference/ Ticket number to retrieve the booking details.
- Mark the flight you want to change and click the same option to choose the next flight date using the fare calendar.
- Once you have chosen the next date, you will be taken to the payments page.
- Pay the required charges, and the process is complete; they will send you the new e-tickets attached to an endorsement email.
How to Change Kuwait Airways Ticket Date over the Phone?
Passengers can also move ahead with Kuwait Airways change ticket date by calling their customer service number at +965-24345555 and choosing the flight change option. They will transfer your call to a dedicated agent who will ask for your booking and flight details. The customer support executive will change your flight after you pay the required charges online and verify your details. They will also drop an endorsement email immediately as a confirmation.
What is the Kuwait Airways Schedule Change Policy?
Below given is the complete information about the Kuwait Airways Schedule Change Policy.
- According to the policy, passengers are required to provide their contacts in case of any change in the flight’s schedule.
- If you are unable to accept any changes made to your booking by Kuwait Airlines after issuing the tickets and the airline is unable to book an alternate schedule, then you can claim a full refund or make a change to your booking within 12 months from the date of departure.
- You are not required to pay any flight change charges if the airlines change your flight and you were not informed before 14 days of the flight’s scheduled departure.
- In case of a schedule change at Kuwait Airways, if the same class of service is unavailable in which you booked the flight, you will be offered the next higher class of service.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you change meal preferences at Kuwait Airways?
There is no exact deadline provided by Kuwait Airlines to make such changes. However, you are recommended to make such changes 48 hours prior to the flight’s scheduled departure. It can be done through the Manage Booking option of their website: https://www.kuwaitairways.com/en/manage-booking.
Is Kuwait Airways changing flight schedules to offer free rebooking?
You can appeal for a full refund or modify your flight up to 12 months after the scheduled departure. If any changes made by Kuwait Airlines to your booking after issuance are not acceptable to you, they are unable to book an alternate schedule.
Disclaimer: Tripocenter provides flight booking, change flights & seat upgrades for your travel as a travel agent. We do not declare that we are any airline or travel service providing firm, but we do booking for the similar as an associate booking provider.