How Do I Talk to Air Canada Customer Service?
Air Canada is the flag bearer of Canada, and they are known for their excellent customer support. If you face any problem with Air Canada, you may want to talk to Air Canada customer service. They can be connected via call, live chat, email, social media, etc.
What are The Services Offered by Air Canada Customer Support?
Air Canada has an excellent customer base, and so they also provide excellent customer support. You can resolve a lot of problems over customer service. However, it may require time for some services to get done by the customer. Consider the following points to know more about the services:
- Booking a Ticket: You can book a ticket over a call or live chat. You have to call the customer support number, or on live chat, you can make the booking. Pay the charge and confirm the booking.
- Canceling a Ticket: Suppose you already have booked your ticket, and there is a sudden change of plan, and you want to cancel the ticket. Then you can do it over the phone call or live chat.
- Seat Upgrade: you can also upgrade your seat or cabin by dialing the customer care number on the live chat or WhatsApp.
- Baggage: you can add or remove Baggage from the Air Canada customer service by telling them. They will do the thing for you.
How Do I Contact Air Canada by Phone?
You can call the Air Canada official phone number 1 888 247-2262 to speak to a live person at customer support. Their waiting time is low, around 5 to 15 minutes over the call. You can get through the following steps to reach out:
- Dial the Air Canada customer support number 1 888 247-2262, Listen to the IVR after dialing the number.
- Press 1: for new booking.
- Press 2: for flight status
- Press 3: for flight ticket cancellation.
- Press 4: for baggage information.
- Press 5: for check-in
- Press 9: to talk with Air Canada customer support.
How Do I Contact Air Canada by Live Chat?
Live chat feature on Air Canada is one of the great mediums to connect with them. There is a live person behind the Air Canada live chat. It is a more convenient way to talk to customer service agents. To use live chat, go through the following steps:
- Visit Air Canada website: https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/fly/customer-support.html
- Now go to the help section.
- Then choose the 'Live Chat' option. Click on that.
- After the chatbox opens, a person will speak to you from Air Canada’s side.
How Do I Send an Email To Air Canada?
If you can not resolve your issue even after trying them on call, or live chat, you can email Air Canada (https://accc-prod.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-CA/air-canada-contact-us/). Air Canada email support is also good. Email them and wait for a reply. You can get a reply within two days.
Disclaimer: Tripocenter provides flight booking, change flights & seat upgrades for your travel as a travel agent. We do not declare that we are any airline or travel service providing firm, but we do booking for the similar as an associate booking provider.