How to Talk to Someone at Singapore Airlines Customer Service?
After booking a flight with Singapore Airlines, passengers may need to reach Singapore Airlines customer service at some point in time for issues related to booking, cancellation, refunds, Seat upgrades, Special Assistance, etc., especially when you are a frequent flier with them. If you are in a similar situation, then you have got the following contact options.
- You can call their customer service number at +65-6223-8888.
- If you are facing a long waiting time on call, then you can fill out a call back form.
- Live chat is another option to contact Singapore Airlines.
- Another possibility is to inquire through the Singapore Airlines Online Form.
How Do I Contact Singapore Airlines by Phone?
Calling Singapore Airlines is as convenient as it can be. You are only required to find the Singapore Airlines phone number for customer service on their website and follow the steps described below.
- Dial the number +65-6223-8888 and pick a suitable language for communicating.
- After picking up the language, you will listen to the IVR commands and follow them meticulously to choose the 9th option to speak to a live person.
- They will forward your call to a specialist who will answer in a while to address your concern in every possible manner.
How Do I Chat with Singapore Airlines?
You can easily chat with a virtual assistant through the Singapore Airlines live chat option by clicking the Chat badge available on the Contact Us page of their website. Once you click the badge, you will be connected to a bot in a separate pop-up window. Send a message about your issue, and they will reply instantly to assist.
What are the Singapore Airlines PPS Club members?
The Singapore Airlines PPS club members are the highest ranked in their KrisFlyer frequent flier program. The PPS Club members earn exclusive rewards when they spend in Singapore Airlines Business and First class cabins every year. The points can be redeemed for new booking, upgrades, in-flight purchases, etc., on eligible purchases.
Singapore Airlines passengers (PPS Club members) can send a text message at +65 9184 8888 with type "PPS <space> 10-digit PPS Club membership number” to request for a call back from our staff. You can request a callback* via the latest version of the SingaporeAir mobile app using a data plan for WiFi.
How Do I Send an Enquiry through Singapore Airlines Online Form?
Singapore Airlines provides different Forms related to various queries to make it convenient for passengers to reach them. You can fill out the Contact Form to get a reply by replicating the steps described below.
- Firstly, open the website www.singaporeair.com.
- Navigate the Customer Support page through the Help section of the website.
- Click the Assistance Request Form link on the page to select your reason for contact on the following page.
- After selecting the reason, a related Form will open; fill it with the details like name, email, phone, e-ticket number, a brief description of the issue faced, etc.
- Submit the Form, and they will contact you within 24 hours to resolve your issue.
How Do I Request a Call-back from Singapore Airlines?
Customers often have to face long call queues at Singapore Airlines due to high volumes of calls. To tackle this situation, they can opt to request a call back from Singapore Airlines by filling out a related form available on their website with a suitable date and time to get the call. A representative will reach out to them at the given time once the Form is submitted.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Phone Number for KrisFlyer?
The Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer phone number is +65 6223 8888. It is the general Singapore Airlines customer service number, and you can ask for KrisFlyer assistance when you call. The number is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please have your KrisFlyer member number ready when you call.
How Do I Complain with Singapore Airlines?
There are several ways to complain with Singapore Airlines, to do it easily and get through it. Online feedback form: https://www.singaporeair.com/feedback-form/, The most convenient way to complain is to use the online feedback form. You can find the form on the Singapore Airlines website. To access the form, click on the "Feedback" link at the bottom of the page. Then, select the "Feedback & Complaints" option and complete the form with your details and feedback.
What is the Number for +1 833 727 0118?
The number +1 833 727 0118 is the toll-free customer service number for Singapore Airlines in the United States. You can call it 24*7 to speak to customer service about reservations, KrisFlyer services, or general inquiries. If you are calling from outside of the United States, you may be charged for the call. The TTY/TDD number for hearing-impaired customers is also +1 833 727 0118.
How Do I Connect My Phone to Singapore Airlines?
To connect your phone to Singapore Airlines, you can use either the KrisWorld inflight entertainment system for that,
- Connect to the 'KrisWorld' network on your phone.
- Open the KrisWorld app.
- •Enter your seat number when prompted to generate a 4-digit passcode.
- Enter the passcode on your phone to pair it with your seat.
What is the US Phone Number for Singapore Airlines?
The US phone number for Singapore Airlines is 1-833-727-0118. It is a toll-free Singapore Airlines US phone number available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you are calling from outside of the United States, you may be charged for the call. The TTY/TDD number for hearing-impaired customers is also 1-833-727-0118.
Disclaimer: Tripocenter provides flight booking, change flights & seat upgrades for your travel as a travel agent. We do not declare that we are any airline or travel service providing firm, but we do booking for the similar as an associate booking provider.